Cancer awareness bracelets are a great and effective way to show support and raise awareness for any type of cancer. Since most cancer types have an awareness color associated with them, cancer support bracelets can be a powerful yet easy reminder of the disease and the struggles that accompany a cancer diagnosis. Check out some of the designs we have below!
If you are wanting to create custom cancer bracelets, you can right on our website! Just follow a couple steps of choosing a color that matches the type of cancer, writing a message, and uploading a logo/image. Once you are done designing and you approve your custom cancer bracelets, you are done!
Common Phrases to Use on a Cancer Awareness Wristband
- A person's name
- Inspirational quote
- Favorite scripture verses
- Personal message
- I run for...
- Fighting with...
- Cancer Sucks
- Never Give Up
- Find A Cure
- Cancer Awareness
- Cancer Warrior
- I Beat Cancer
- Never Give Up
- Cancer Free
- Never Forgotten
- Forever Loved
Common Colors to use for a Cancer Wristband
- Pink - Pink is the color of Breast Cancer Awareness - one of the most recognizable cancer support colors, pink has been used for breast cancer since 1990. This has been a nearly 30-year-old design concept, and something that will instantly pop for any wearer. Breast cancer is also one of the most ubiquitous killers, with over 40000 Americans dying every day from the disease which is why breast cancer awareness bracelets are a need. Breast cancer bracelets personalized to symbolize someone you know is a perfect way to show your support.
- Teal - Teal represents cervical and ovarian cancer - two women-specific cancers that kill over 10000 people a year combined. These diseases have a 90% chance of survival if detected early - awareness is key, so help raise knowledge through personalized ovarian cancer awareness bracelets and cervical cancer bracelets!
- White - White is the color of lung cancer. This cancer is the leading worldwide killer among both men and women with regards to cancer: one in every four cancer deaths comes from lung cancer. Wearing white shows solidarity for the survivors of the disease, which is why they can be known as cancer survivor bracelets.
- Black - Skin cancer is represented by the color black. Skin cancer is one of the most common cancers - 1 in 5 Americans will develop the disease in their lifetimes. Make sure that you're using the kind of sunscreen and skin protection needed to keep yourself safe!
- Forest Green - Liver cancer is represented by a dark green band. This type of cancer is the 10th most common kind, with 40000 adults being diagnosed a year. It is remarkably deadly, however - 28000+ people will die from this cancer each year. Stay aware of the disease with these wristbands!
- Light Blue - Light blue is the color of prostate cancer, one of the most common male-only cancers (160000+ diagnoses as of last year). Like many other forms of cancer, early detection is key. When detected in the local stage, its survival rate is nearly 100% - wear this light blue wristband to help remind those around you to get tested early and often!
- Grey - Brain cancer is represented by the color grey. Brain cancer occurs when malignant brain tumors begin to spread into other surrounding tissues, and affects 24000 adults a year. Remind those around you to take care of their grey matter with this matching wristband!
- Lavender - Testicular cancer is linked to the color lavender. Roughly 9000 men will be diagnosed with testicular cancer this year - and the rate of diagnosis is only growing. However, the survival rate for this cancer is an extremely high 95% - it is not a killer like lung or brain cancer. Wear testicular men's cancer bracelets to show your support!
- Peach - Peach is the color of uterine cancer, which affects over 62000 women every year. It is the sixth most common cause of cancer in women and is much more dangerous if not detected early - late stage uterine cancer has a survival rate of about 17%. Show solidarity and raise awareness for testing through this wristband!
- Blue - Thyroid and colon cancer are represented by flat blue wristbands. Colon cancer is the third most common cause of cancer at 135000 diagnoses a year, while thyroid cancer affects 56000+ every year. Colon cancer is something to look to prevent - it is the second largest killer of American men every year. Help remind your friends and loved ones to get tested for these diseases with this blue wristband also known as a colon cancer awareness bracelets. Or if you are a colon cancer survivor they can be called a colon cancer survivor bracelet.
- Purple - Pancreatic cancer is one of the deadliest of the diseases discussed here. Out of the 53000 or so people each year that will receive a pancreatic cancer diagnosis, 41000 will die from the disease. The sneakiness of the disease (there is no easy test to find stage 1 cancer reliably) means that even at its earliest detection, the survival rate hovers at an extremely low 27%. Awareness allows for easier detection - spread the message with this purple wristband!
- White-Blue - Stomach cancer is linked to a white/blue hybrid color. Stomach cancer claims the lives of over 10000 Americans a year, and has a relatively low survival rate of 30%. It is heavily reliant on being detected early before it spreads outside the stomach. This white-blue band will help generate awareness on the need to test for the disease early and often!
- Green - Lymph Node cancer is linked with the bright green wristbands shown above. Lymph node cancer is more commonly known as lymphoma, which follows a 70% survival rate. This cancer is not nearly as much of a killer as the others, but is also much easier to spot due to swelling of lymph nodes on the body. This bright green lymphoma awareness bracelets will attract attention and help create discussion around the disease - buy it now!
- Orange - Kidney cancer is represented by an orange wristband. The sixth most common kind of cancer, it is a disease that is being more easily diagnosed and treated every year, though 15000 people each year die from its effects. This band will stand out in public and advocate for the research that has led to breakthroughs increasing the survival rate.
- Yellow - Bone and Bladder cancer awareness bracelets are both represented by bright yellow. Bone cancer lies in relative obscurity, with only 3,250 people being affected per year. It is one of the least deadly cancers, with a 5-year survival rate of 80%. Bone cancer often happens when other cancers spread to the bone and cause havoc throughout the body. Bladder cancer, on the other hand, is the fourth most common kind of cancer, at 80,000 adults affected per year. 16000 people will die due to bladder cancer each year - this relatively underexplored cancer requires more awareness and testing. These yellow wristbands will share this message loudly - buy one now!
- Goldenrod - Childhood cancer as a whole is represented by a golden wristband. Every day, 43 children receive a cancer diagnosis and each year over 2000 children die from a cancer early in childhood. This band is created to help generate awareness about some of the hardships that come with childhood cancer. Personalized cancer bracelets for this specific cancer is a great way to show your support - wear it proudly!