Personalized & Custom-printed Wristbands
Using custom wristbands is an excellent way to make your events more secure. Personalized bracelets stop gatecrashers from trying to get in using stock wristbands commonly found at party stores or other online outlets. Gatecrashers won't be able to match the unique design of your custom event wristbands!
Custom wristbands are also great for relaying messages to customers, developing your brand, raising awareness through fundraisers, offering promotions, and more! If you don't see a customized wristband option on the site specific to what you need (such as bar-coding, custom numbering, multi-color options, variable data, etc.), please contact us: We can help with nearly any custom-printed wristbands you might need.
Our personalized bracelets come in five different materials, each with their own features and benefits. With our online wristband designer, unisex personalized bracelets have never been so simple. We have created the best custom wristband configurator online so we have no doubt that you will be saying "your personalized wristband maker is just my style!"
- Custom Tyvek® Wristbands: Great for short, one- or two-day events, these custom made wristbands can fit nearly any size of wrist, as they are 10 inches long. They come in 3/4-inch and 1-inch widths. The 1-inch-width cheap custom wristbands are great for when you need a little more area to customize. Most Tyvek® customized wristbands are shipped in one business day and are a great cheap wristband option.
- Custom Plastic Wristbands: These customized bracelets are a bit sturdier than Tyvek®, so they are suitable for events longer than 1-2 days. They offer a single-use locking snap that prevents transfer. With widths as narrow as 9/16 of an inch to as wide as 1 1/8 inches, we have plastic wristbands that will suit whatever your customization needs are. Our personalized plastic bracelets are made and shipped within seven business days.
- Custom Vinyl Wristbands: The sturdiest single-use wrist bands we offer, these can stand up to multiple weeks of wear and tear. Like plastic, vinyl custom wristbands offer widths ranging from as narrow as 9/16 of an inch to as wide as 1 1/8 inches. We also offer personalized vinyl cash-tag bracelets for events that use removable tabs to keep track of activities, food, drinks, etc. Each individual tab can also be customized for ultimate flexibility.
- Custom Silicone Wristbands: These popular custom bands are often used as promotional or cause-related items. Personalized rubber bracelets are incredibly durable and can last through years of wear and tear. Since the bands can be slipped on and off of a person's wrist, they're typically not used for security or identification purposes. We offer three different methods of customization: imprinting, debossing, and embossing. Looking for a personalized football bracelet to give to your fantasy football league? We've got you. Need a personalized toddler bracelet to keep track of your little ones? No worries. With our configurator, you can make all kinds of diy personalized bracelets. These customized bracelets can be made in as little as one business day.
- Custom Cloth Wristbands: These bands are incredibly versatile. Customized cloth wristbands can either have a single-use locking enclosure (often used for events, security, and identification purposes) or a removable/adjustable closure (typically used for promotional or cause-related activities). Offering full-color customization through sublimated cloth or up to eight colors through woven cloth, these personalized wristbands are great for organizers looking to make a big impact.
- Custom Lanyards: Lanyards are another product that we carry that you can customize. We offer full color (sublimation) custom lanyards which lets you create a completely unique design. Lanyards can also be used for security, identification, and/or as keychains!
No matter which style is right for you, we can help you customize wristbands in mere minutes! Place your order today, buying from us is something you will not regret!
Last edited by Michele Wheat