Our 3/4" COVID-19 Screening Tyvek® wristbands were created with our customer's health and well-being in mind. Since these bands are pre-printed, they can ship the same business day. We offer a variety of colors and designs including prescreen, visitor, temperature, and days of the week.
- Available in 10 screening-specific designs
- Water-proof adhesive – guaranteed to stay on in the water
- Secure, tamper-resistant die cut adhesive tab to ensure the bands are destroyed when removed
- Made with strong and durable DuPont™ Tyvek®
- Excellent for short term use; such as screening employees, customers and/or patients
- Adjustable to any sized wrist and comfortable to wear
- Each pack is sequentially numbered for added accountability
- 100% recyclable material
- Width: 3/4 inch (19mm)
- Length: 10 inches (25 cm)
- CPSIA Certified
- Made in the U.S.A.
Q. How long do Tyvek® wristbands last?
A. 1 - 2 days.
Q. When will my bands ship or leave your facility?
A. If you order before 3pm central on a normal business day, your bands will ship SAME DAY! If you order after 3pm central, they will ship the next business day.
Q. When will I get my wristbands?
A. Once you add all of your products to the cart and begin your check out process, you will be give an estimated Delivery Date. We offer everything from Economy Ground to Next Day Air and everything in between. This will allow you to get your bands as fast as possible, at the best price possible.
Q. Can these be transferred?
A. NO! They have an adhesive, diecut closure which makes them tamperproof. When someone removes the wristband, they'll pull apart the closure and the diecut over the adhesive ensures the wrisband is destroyed.
Q. Are these sequentially numbered?
A. Within each pack, yes. However, if you order more then one pack, we cannot guarantee it will be sequential.
Q. What size wrist do Tyvek® wristbands fit?
A. They will fit babies and up to almost any wrist.
Q. Can I write on the wristband?
A. Yes! You can use a sharpie or a pen.
Q. Can these Tyvek® wristbands be printed on with an inkjet or laser printer?
A. We DO NOT recommend using your own printer as wristbands can jam the unit and subsequently RUIN it. The adhesive may also melt causing further damage.
Q. How are the wristbands packaged?
A. They are packaged in sheets of 10.