Benefits of Custom 1" Tyvek® Wristbands
- Available in 8 unique colors
- Water-proof adhesive – guaranteed to stay on in the water
- Secure tamper-resistant die cut adhesive tab
- Made with strong and durable DuPont™ Tyvek®
- Excellent for short term use; concerts, water parks, school trips
- Adjustable to any sized wrist and comfortable to wear
- Each pack is sequentially numbered for added accountability
- 100% recyclable material
- Custom imprinting and barcoding available on select designs
Specifications of Custom 1" Tyvek® Wristbands
- Width: 1 inch (25.4mm)
- Length: 10 inches (25 cm)
- CPSIA Certified
- Made in the U.S.A.
Q. How long do Tyvek® wristbands last?
A. They will last 1 - 2 days.
Q. When will my bands ship or leave your facility?
A. If you order "Ready-Made" wristbands before 3pm central on a normal business day, your bands will ship SAME DAY! If you order after 3pm central, they will ship the next business day. Adding a custom imprint will add production days to your order.
Q. When will I get my wristbands?
A. Once you add all of your products to the cart and begin your check out process, you will be give an estimated Delivery Date. We offer everything from Economy Ground to Next Day Air and everything in between. This will allow you to get your bands as fast as possible, at the best price possible.
Q. Can these be transferred?
A. NO! They have an adhesive closure with a die cut on it making them tamper proof. When someone removes the wristband they will pull apart the adhesive closure and the die cut over the adhesive enusres the wrisband is destroyed.
Q. Are these sequentially numbered?
A. Within each pack, Yes. However, if you order more then one pack we cannot guarantee it will be sequential.
Q. What size wrist do Tyvek® wristbands fit?
A. They will fit babies and up to almost any wrist.
Q. Can I write on the wristband?
A. Yes! You can use a sharpie or a pen.
Q. Can these Tyvek® wristbands be printed on with an inkjet or laser printer?
A. We DO NOT recommend using your own printer, putting wristbands in your printer can RUIN your printer. Among other things, they jam and the adhesive may melt.
Q. How are the wristbands packaged?
A. They are packaged in sheets of 10.