Tyvek® Quarantine Signs are used to convey that an area is blocked off due to unsafe, hazardous, or undetermined risk factors. Similar to ‘Caution,’ ‘Do Not Enter,’ and ‘Access Restricted’ barricade tape, our quarantine signs can be mounted with adhesives, staples or other fasteners to secure in place. This effectively deters unwanted personnel from gaining entry to potentially dangerous spaces.
While most barrier tapes and ribbons are made from polyethylene, the material does have it limits. For example, if it’s windy outside, the quarantine caution tape can fold and wrinkle, thus inhibiting one’s view of the message contained. Or if the elements are hard-hitting enough (rain, snow, etc.), the polyethylene can tear or rip, therefore rendering the plastic film useless. This is why we make our quarantine tape from the same sturdy material as our bestselling wristband style, Tyvek®. Like our bands, our customers can expect the same great features they know and love including:
- Comprised of 100% recyclable material known as DuPont™ Tyvek®
- Durable and reusable
- Waterproof, tear-resistant, and crease-free
- pH neutral, non-toxic, and microbial barrier surface
- CPSIA Certified
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.
Each roll of quarantine sign tape contains the following:
- Highly visible ‘QUARANTINE’ message that repeats on both the front & back side
- Weather-resistant, red ink imprint
- Line guides for cutting tape into individual, 4” x 12” warning signs
Common misspellings: quarentine, quaratine